In the past i have made many custom projects for customers.
- specific horns for 24, 47 and 76ghz,
- all kinds of amplifiers with little input with low or very high output, adjustable power,
- several different watercooling blocks, able to be mounted under amplifier. (copper or alu)
- frequency specific filters. (on pcb or aluminium housing )
- complete 19inch rack transmitters. datv or fm atv.
- microprocessor based atv controllers, frequency counter or something like the project below:
A configurable attenuator from 0db to 63.75db in steps of 0.25db.
the controller has memory and stepsize configurable.